Please read this Disclaimer carefully and in its entirety before using sobrietybestie.com, kirjohnson.com, insoberskin.com, digitalanxietypill.com, rocketyourrecovery.com, theelephantheard.com, richerexperiences.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Sites”). The Sites and its content are owned by Sobriety Bestie LLC.
PURPOSE: This Disclaimer is here to clearly explain, outline, and layout who we are, what we do, and what we don't do before you use, view, and/or browse the Sites and/or purchase or Download any course, program, service, or product offered by us. In short, the purpose of the Sites are to provide information & education on living an empowered.
IMPORTANT NOTE: By using the Sites in any capacity, you voluntarily agree to this Disclaimer. You agree that you have read (or had the opportunity to read and chose not to), understood, and consented to this Disclaimer. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
Finally, you must be at least 18 years old and be able to consent to this Disclaimer. If you are under the age of 18, or you do not agree with this Disclaimer as stated herein, please STOP now and do not use this Sites or its content. By using the Sites, you agree to the Disclaimer as stated herein, regardless of whether or not you have read it.
- “Company”, “We”, “I”, “Our”, or “Us” means Sobriety Bestie LLC and Sites, including but not limited to, sobrietybestie.com, kirjohnson.com, insoberskin.com, digitalanxietypill.com, rocketyourrecovery.com, theelephantheard.com, richerexperiences.com
- “Content” means any and all written, visual, video, or audio information contained on the Sites, including, but not limited to, any and all emails received from or on behalf of Sobriety Bestie LLC, and/or websites including, but not limited to, sobrietybestie.com, kirjohnson.com, insoberskin.com, digitalanxietypill.com, rocketyourrecovery.com, theelephantheard.com, richerexperiences.com and any and all written or Downloadable material Purchased, viewed, or otherwise offered on Sites including, but not limited to, sobrietybestie.com, kirjohnson.com, insoberskin.com, digitalanxietypill.com, rocketyourrecovery.com, theelephantheard.com, richerexperiences.com such as blog posts, graphics, designs, documents, information, templates, and materials.
- “Purchase”, “Purchased”, “Purchasing”, “Downloading” or “Download” means any Content (as defined herein) or Courses, Services, and/or Products (as defined herein) you paid for and/or copied to your computer, hard drive, cloud system, or another process of downloading data, from this Sites (as defined herein).
- “Personal Information” means information that can be used on its own or in conjunction with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context. For example, personal information includes your name, address, email address, telephone number, etc.
- “Sites, Courses, Services, and/or Products” means including, but not limited to, sobrietybestie.com, kirjohnson.com, insoberskin.com, digitalanxietypill.com, rocketyourrecovery.com, theelephantheard.com, richerexperiences.com and its associated pages, Content, email list, social media posts, blog posts, courses, coaching services, group courses or programs, templates, contracts, forms, or guides, guides, eBooks, forms, worksheets, workbooks, website materials, and/or templates available on the Sites.
- “Sites” means all websites owned by Sobriety Bestie LLC, including, but not limited to, sobrietybestie.com, kirjohnson.com, insoberskin.com, digitalanxietypill.com, rocketyourrecovery.com, theelephantheard.com, richerexperiences.com and any and all of its pages, tabs, or sub-pages and “Content”, as defined herein.
- “You” or “Your” means the user, customer, or viewer of the Sites.
The Sites, Courses, Services, and/or Products are intended for informational & educational purposes only and are not intended as professional medical advice by us. By accessing and using the Sites, Courses, Services, and/or Products, such use shall constitute your agreement that the Sites, Courses, Services, and/or Products is not professional medical advice and shall not be relied upon by you as such.
You should ALWAYS consult with your physician or another medical professional first before implementing any of our advice, information, or suggestions. You should always consult with a physician or medical professional (not us) before implementing any changes to your diet, medication, lifestyle, exercise regimen, supplement regimen, or health practices. Please only implement any and all changes after consulting with your physician and assessing your own risk.
- Affiliate Links/Products
From time to time, we link to products or services we love using affiliate links. This means that we may receive a small percentage or fee for referring you to any product you may purchase from one of those sites. These small fees help sustain our small business. We truly appreciate your support.
We participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Sponsored Posts
We may feature sponsored blog posts. If we do, we will clearly state that the post is sponsored and by whom in the post. While we are committed to only featuring sponsored content from companies or products we have tried and loved, we make no warranties, guarantees, or representations as to the effectiveness or safety of said products or services. You should use them at your own risk and make all the appropriate investigations you need to on your own to feel comfortable using them. Please feel free to email us at [email protected] if you have any questions about our sponsored posts.
- Information Is No Substitute for Professional Advice
The Content contained on this Sites is not a substitute for the advice of your attorney, physician, medical professional, mental health professional, financial advisor, accountant, or any other professional you consult or should consult. This Sites simply contains informational and educational material and information.
- No Warranties, Guarantees, or Representations
Although we do our best to maintain the Sites and its Content, we do not warranty, guaranty, or represent that our Content or Sites, Courses, Services, and/or Products are accurate, complete, reliable, or free of errors or that they pertain to your particular circumstances or health situation. Although we do our best to update the Sites, we also cannot guarantee -- due to how rapidly things change -- that all of our Content is up to date or completely accurate.
- Disclaimer of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim any and all liability pertaining to your use, purchase, or download of the Sites, Courses, Services, and/or Products. Please use the Sites, Courses, Services, and/or Products at your own risk, after making an independent assessment of risk.
The Testimonials or examples on the Sites are simply that: examples. While they are all accurate and authentic, we are not making any claims that YOU will experience the same or better results from using or purchasing the Sites, Courses, Services, and/or Products.
- No Endorsements
Any links to, mentions of, or features of various companies, products, or services are not in any way an endorsement of said company, product, and/or service by us. It does not mean that we guarantee your success, satisfaction, or safety with respect to said company, product, or service. You should only use or do business with one of those companies, products, or services after you have independently investigated it, assessed the applicable risk, and determined you would like to use or try it.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions about the Disclaimer or its terms, please email us at [email protected]
Updated On: July 16, 2022